Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Great Black and White Photographers part 3

  1. something that caught my eye of these great white and black photographer were the picture they choose to take like old vintige and what made me pick them or what caught my style was the way they made old times look so beatiful
  2. THIRD PHOTO:
I see: a farm litte house and see alot of beatful sky and clounds that make me want to dream about it every day . and a beautiful place that makes me want to live there and enjoy every day i live there.
I smell a christmas time smell like apple and cinnamon . also a piney smell like a christmas tree you just cut down.
I hear : the birds chirping and the birds are flying while sing a song.and farm animals like if they were eating.
I taste: i taste this cold air in my mouth that makes my throart hurt and make wanna feel sick
I feel : this cool air that makes me want to stay home but a good air breeze
 3. i would like to create and blog about the world greatest photographer and include josef  Koudelka and minor white  and walker eveans  i would love write about them in my blog and there great photographing work

No comments:

Post a Comment